Customer Support Specialist
Customer Experience Agent
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP!
This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland with a possibility of extension .This position is a Hybrid role based in Galway .
You will play a key role as a Partner Support Specialist in the PXA team, providing support to SAP partners Globally.
The role involves:
- Developing a clear understanding of what an SAP Partner is and an awareness of the tools and resources available to SAP Partner Edge Partners.
- Maintenance of internal systems of partner record.
- Collating and presenting information to SAP stakeholders on current processes in place, and proposals to improve processes, with the aim of improving the Partners' overall experience with SAP.
- Aligning with other key roles within PXD like the Partner Experience Managers, in order to support SAP Partners. The focus of this role is mainly reactive, and you will need to build a strong relationship with the key Stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit.
- Flexibility around working hours may be required.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies :
- University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes.
- Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
- Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Experienced IT User - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and additionally a European language is a benefit.
- Experience in handling customers directly
- Proven experience in improving efficiency on processes.
- Proven track record of positive communication with project stakeholders
What we offer :
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.