Utility Design Engineer
1 day left
Our client are recognised as a quality partner to large organisations for telecoms, civils, utilities, facilities and technical services.
They are currently looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join our team. This is a fulltime contract position for clients which include Irish Water, NBI, Local Authorities and private Clients
The Utility Design Engineer role is to support the Design Manager in various aspects of design data management, to enable and facilitate the successful delivery of the fibre network build project. The role will require a good working relationship with the site teams, and engineers in order to achieve accurate and timely build data, as well as reporting on site issues that must be escalated for redesign and commercial considerations.
- Gain an understanding and apply the knowledge of the clients contract requirements
- Coordinate with Project Manager and Site Teams, to support compliant activities and commercial alignment
- Support build activities with targeted data and map solutions per work stream
- Assist the design manager with analysis and reporting from the GIS system
- Assist with As-Build and inventory data collation / compliance for handover
- The knowledge to assess the clients LLD's for proposed build in order to support a practical and cost-efficient project delivery
- Keen to learn and add to the project development.
- Analytical attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Strong I.T. and Microsoft Office skills.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Capability to work to deadlines.
- Capability to adhere to and create good processes.
- Engineering degree in civils, environment, renewables or mechanical.
- Utilities background overhead and underground networks.
- Design background (GIS; AutoCAD).
- Experience of quality assurance management
If you feel you are a suitable candidate then apply for consideration.
Apply for Utility Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly