Site Agent (Water/ Drainage/ Gas)
1 day left
Our client are recognised as a quality partner to large organisations for telecoms, civils, utilities, facilities and technical services.
They are currently looking for an experienced Site Agent to join our team. This is a fulltime permanent position for clients which include Irish Water, NBI, Local Authorities and private Clients
Delivering quality projects that are on time and budget are critical to GMC Groups performance. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of projects across all aspects of the business from a construction point of view. Projects must be delivered to specification, and in accordance with agreed company standards. A strong ethos on health and safety, compliance, reporting, and documentation are an essential quality.
- Responsible for running numerous projects within urban and rural environments.
- Commercially aware of projects costs, and reporting to Project Manager.
- Liaising and corresponding with client and Client Representative to enable the successful delivery of projects, and building of relationships.
- Review drawings with a high level of detail.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Leadership within the project site team.
- Liaising with Contracts Manager and Site Agents to manage work and site resource requirements.
- Ensure customers' expectations are fulfilled & build confidence & trust.
- Interrogate & continually improve project processes.
- Civils, drainage or utilities (water & electricity) experience.
- The successful candidate preferably to have a qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with reading of design.
- Good I.T. and communications skills.
- Experience in dealing with site activities and multiply teams.
- Team player.
If you feel you are suitable please send in your CV for consideration.
Apply for Site Agent (Water/ Drainage/ Gas)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly