Water Rehab Engineer
1 day left
Manpower currently is seeking an experienced Water Rehab Engineer for our client a large Utilities company working on behalf of Local Authorities across Dublin and Meath.
This is a Permanent position with an Excellent Salary, Relocation, Visa Sponsorship, Accommodation, Vehicle plus more on offer.
Delivering quality projects that are on time and budget are critical to the company performance. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of projects across all aspects of the business from a construction point of view. Projects must be delivered to specification, and in accordance with agreed company standards. A strong ethos on health and safety, compliance, reporting, and documentation.
- Responsible for running numerous projects within urban and rural environments.
- Full understanding of the techniques of sliplining, drilling, pipe insertion, and other methodologies associated with Water industry.
- Commercial aware of projects costs.
- Liaising and corresponding with client and Client Representative to enable the successful delivery of projects and building of relationships.
- Review drawings with a high level of detail.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Leadership within the project site team.
- Interrogate & continually improve project processes.
- Apply new technology in an innovative way to create new services and streamline delivery processes.
- Mentor junior members of staff, and bring them up to a level required to allow further growth.
- Monitor progress of site work, ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Plan and oversee delivery of materials and manage any discrepancies where appropriate.
- Ensure that all work complies with client requirements and safety legislation alongside other legal requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the traffic management as well as health and safety on-site and ensure all safety checks are carried out.
- Liaise with Local Authorities in the inspection of the condition of footways prior and post installation works
- Liaise with the workflow department regarding the programming and scheduling of work.
- Update client on work progress and act as first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors.
- Quality control of works.
Who you are
- You have Civil, Drainage or Utilities (water & electricity) experience.
- You have good knowledge of HSQE requirements.
- You have good knowledge of ground support systems.
- You have a qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- You have experience with reading of design.
- You have good I.T. and communications skills.
- You have experience in dealing with site activities and multiple teams.
- You are a Team player.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Health Insurance
- Visa Sponsorship
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
If you feel that this role is open you'd be interested in then apply with an updated CV for consideration
Apply for Water Rehab Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly