Contracts Manager - Water
1 day left
Manpower currently is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager for Design and Build Contracts for Frameworks procured with Irish Water. Project Durations at between 5-9 years, with possible extensions to these frameworks.
Permanent positions with an Excellent Salary, Relocation, Visa Sponsorship, Accommodation, Vehicle plus more on offer.
- Responsible for running numerous projects within urban and rural environments, with particular attention to urban environments.
- Commercial awareness of projects costs, and reporting to Contracts Department and experience with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of Contract.
- Review of drawings with a high level of detail, for Value Engineering or Efficient Design
- Study design briefs and prepare proposed design packs from Concept to Detailed designs, with Input into Environmental, Archaeology and other associated aspects
- Working with a portfolio of €40m+ per annum
- Run an existing team, and introduce new people to the company, along with external new supply chains.
- Liaise with Client on delivery of projects.
- Relationship Building with Client
- Study design briefs and prepare proposed design packs from concept to detailed designs, with input into Environmental, Archaeology and other associated aspects.
- Manage existing teams.
Who you are
- You have a relevant 3rd level qualification (Civil Engineering or similar related)
- You have Experience with UK or Irish Water Standards (Potable & Foul)
- You have Experience with MEICA (Mech & Elec), HDD and non-invasive methodologies
- You have Experience with structures, buildings and general civils, associated with the Water or Power Industry i.e Steel framed buildings, or RC structures.
- You have Experience with detailing cost to complete values, and claims narratives.
- You have good leadership skills and communication with multiple levels of staff, departments, Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- You have Design and Construct Experience
- You are experienced with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of contract.
- You have Excellent Communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of staff, departments, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- You have previous experience working with a portfolio of €40m+ per annum
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Health Insurance
- Visa Sponsorship
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
Apply for Contracts Manager - Water
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly