Project Manager - Civil Works
1 day left
Manpower currently is seeking an experienced Project Manager Civils Works for Design and Build Contracts for Frameworks procured with NTA, TII and LA works through our client a large Utilities company.
These are Permanent positions with an Excellent Salary, Relocation, Visa Sponsorship, Accommodation, Vehicle plus more on offer.
- Responsible for running numerous projects within urban and rural environments, with particular attention to urban environments.
- Have commercial awareness of project costs
- Liaise with Client on delivery of projects.
- Study design briefs and prepare proposed design packs from Concept to Detailed designs, with Input into Environmental, Archaeology and other associated aspects
- Relationship Building with Client
- Manage existing teams
Who you are
- You are experienced with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of contract.
- You are experienced with detailing cost to complete values, and claims narratives.
- You have design and construct experience with extensive knowledge of review of drawings with a high level of detail, for value engineering or efficient design.
- You have Excellent Leadership skills
- You have Excellent Communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of staff, departments, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- You have good awareness of commercial negotiations
- Experience with UK or Irish Road Agencies works, and familiar with standards and specs. Highways UK, TII, NTA or Local Authority works preferable
- You have previous experience working with a portfolio of €20m+ per annum
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Health Insurance
- Visa Sponsorship
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
If this role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV for consideration
Apply for Project Manager - Civil Works
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly