We are currently recruiting for Client Executive to work with our client who is a global leader in banking and wealth management to provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products to achieve the best outcomes for clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. The role is based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract position.
The Account Management Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
* Interface with a portfolio of Clients to develop an understanding of their operating procedures, organization structures and needs in identifying and supporting the delivery of the organization's Products.
* Work closely in partnership with Sales and Coverage partners, focusing on revenue expansion and revenue realization through cross sell opportunities.
* Responsible for driving deals through Implementation, ensuring ramp up of revenue from deals, implemented and monitoring revenues to ensure retention of existing revenue, manage and report attrition across client portfolio.
* Drive revenue realization on deals implemented in partnership with the Sales Team and Implementations.
* Track all deals pending Implementation with Client Delivery and Operations partners.
* Work in partnership with Global / Regional Solution Sales Specialist in the preparation and delivery, where applicable of Relationship Reviews.
* Review, screen and co-ordinate timely responses to all clients related enquiries either personally or through redirecting to CEM, Service, ops or appropriate Product Specialists.
* Assist with client communication of product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio.
* Responsible for monthly revenue analysis ensuring MIS systems accurately reflects account profitability.
* Drive the Service Quality Process at the client level.
* Provide client feedback on product, process and service needs.
* Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
* Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics.
* Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions.
- Requires good analytical skills to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to coach and train new recruits.
- 4-5 years client relationship management experience.
- Experience in the cash product suite as the products are liquidity related, and clients are within the insurance, payment intermediaries and personal insolvency space.
- Ideally, a background in a corporate bank would be preferred.
- Ability to interpret and summarize key issues to senior management and other stakeholders.
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent.
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on +353 1 645 5213 or [email protected]