Our client, a global provider of custom automation systems and molders is looking for an experienced Production co-ordinator or Team Lead to join their team in Kildare.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary-up to 65k DOE
- VHI & Pension
- Death in Service
- Annual Bonus
- Subsidised Gym & Canteen
- Career Progression & development opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Do you have a Qualification in Engineering or a related field?
- Do you have a background in Quality control, ISO & FDA
- Have you got a track record of successful people management?
- A proven ability to set & monitor KPIs is needed
- Knowledge/understanding, operating and experience in ERP systems is essential
- Inventory Management & Control is a necessary skillset
- Understand and adhere to safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Lead by example with safe work practices and behaviour by conducting yourself professionally, keeping in mind your own safety and the safety of others.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Manage operations and introduce continuous improvement initiatives to improve safety, productivity, quality, and costs to achieve stated production goals and objectives.
- Coordinate activities between all shifts
- Hire & mentor staff
- Oversee the training and development of staff.
- Develop long-term plans for new processes and equipment.
- Solve complex problems with flow in present manufacturing process.
- Introduce ideas to increase operating efficiencies.
- Lead teams using lean manufacturing
If you are a highly communicative, experienced Team Lead or Production Co-ordinator with a track record of leading teams in Lean manufacturing, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to me directly at [email protected].
Apply for Production Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly