Product Builder Packager
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Galway is growing their production and packaging team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who value their employees and where you can learn and advance your skills in the pharmaceutical sector in a state of art manufacturing facility.
We have a number of positions available on both day and night shifts.
In this role you will be responsible packaging all products, sterile and non-sterile, purchased or manufactured by our client according to the specifications and requirements.
What's on offer.
- Salary - €28k - €34k including shift allowance and dependent on shift.
- 21 days holidays
- Work for a global leader
- Further benefits available
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy.
- Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint.
- Report data on computerised system.
- Provide support to Warehouse.
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Sealing, packaging, and labelling product to specification.
- Following clean room procedures and maintaining a sterile environment.
- Reading and writing legibly and following written procedures and verbal instructions.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Working with precision measuring equipment including micrometers and calipers.
- Working in a clean room environment and following GMP and OCP requirements.
- 1 + year work experience in a clean room environment is an advantage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please apply for this role submitting an up to date CV.
Apply for Product Builder Packager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly