Area Sales Representative - Cork & Greater Dublin Area
Our client is one of Ireland's leading suppliers of chemical & hygiene products nationwide. Having grown exponentially in recent years, they are now looking for dynamic, experienced sales professionals to join their team as Area Sales Representatives in Cork and the Greater Dublin area.
This role offers the successful candidates the opportunity to decide their own working hours.
Please note that a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle is required for this role.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary with an Excellent Commission Structure
- Fuel, Phone & Vehicle allowances (based on performance)
- Guaranteed initial exclusivity of assigned region.
- Full catalogue induction with ongoing training & in field support.
The Ideal Candidate:
- If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar B2B (Business to Business) Sales role
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Experiencing developing new business via cold-calling & referrals
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Previous experience of the Chemical /Hygiene/ Janitorial Supply or Food Production industries is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities and ability to close sales promptly.
- Efficiently plan daily journeys to maximise productivity.
- Comfortable cold calling and performing product demonstrations.
- Achievement of monthly sales targets.
- Development of assigned area and of a loyal customer base.
- Initial completion of weekly feedback reports
- Maintaining CRM system with accurate, up-to-date customers & sales information