We have an exciting opportunity to work with The University of Leeds.
This is a full time 12-week assignment (with the view to extend). You will need to be able to commit to the length of the assignment, full time hours paying £14.14 per hour and hybrid working.
Below is a brief outline of the job description:
- Supporting the operation and functionality of a key external-facing in-box, receiving, triaging, and using standard procedures and templates to respond to, action and escalate queries received within the system;
- Receiving and dealing promptly with incoming telephone calls / emails assisting with queries where possible, redirecting or taking messages;
- Arranging and procuring travel and accommodation for the Team and Cluster associates, and other stakeholders as needed;
- Checking and processing travel and expenses claims for the Team and other stakeholders as needed;
- Diary management using Google Calendar including identifying and arranging suitable dates for meetings and events by engaging with a wide range of stakeholders, personnel and organisations;
- Communicating with staff and stakeholders in a confident and professional manner;
- Supporting the effective organisation and coordination of key external events and meetings (virtual and in person), including drafting and circulation of agendas and papers, taking and dissemination of minutes, and following up on actions
Interested? Please apply online today