Shift Pattern: *Earlies, Afters and Nights - Flexible Drivers required*
We are looking for 7.5T drivers to join our team at Manpower. You will be assigned to our major client who specialise in postal deliveries all over the UK. The role will be based in Leeds but we also cover depots in Sheffield, Bradford, York and Doncaster so if you wish you could also work from these depots too.
You can look forward to some great benefits, including: -
- 28 days paid holiday (Pro Rata)
- Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
- Access to the MyPath upskilling programme
Our friendly face in the local community, your day will start with you spending an hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route and taking out your van to start your round. You'll then be responsible for:
- The role is delivering and collecting mail and parcels from Distribution centres and offices/businesses this is not a residential delivery role.
- There will be loading and unloading, which entails pulling pushing twisting and lifting. There is also paperwork to complete and hand held scanners to use
- You must hold a current CPC and Digi tacho card and have no more that 5 points, no disqualifications will be accepted
- A DBS check will be carried out on your behalf
- Please note these rates will revert to pre peak from 22nd Jan 2024
If you are successful, a 4 hour assessment that you need to complete and pass. Once you have started with us, your shifts will vary in length and can be anything from 4 to 15 hours long, the average is 6 to 8 hours.