Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Ashton Vale, Bristol + Hybrid Working Arrangement
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF54680
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as an Assistant Project Manager at our Ashton House site.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll help to drive delivery momentum and achieve the project goals collaborating with a variety of functional teams across multiple discipline areas of Mission Systems.
Day to day, you'll undertake various functions including planning, cost control, risk management and procurement.
This is full-time hybrid working role, 37-hours per week. You'll work onsite at our Ashton House site two days per week and from home three days per week.
Essential experience of the Assistant Project Manager:
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in a project management environment
- Confident collaborator with experience working in partnership
Qualifications for the Assistant Project Manager:
- PFQ and/or PMQ qualification or equivalent (desirable) other formal qualifications acceptable
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 8% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 27/11/2023