Quality Systems Technician
Quality Systems Technician
The Quality Systems Technician will be responsible for management of Documentation Compliance Manager (DCM) and archiving in relation to QMS systems in Grifols Dublin.
Responsibilities include conducting Internal audits, managing Change Control system, CAPA system, Supplier complaints, the process of vendor/service provider qualification and other activities related to QMS.
Other additional duties may be assigned by the Technical Director/ Quality Systems and Compliance Manager/Quality Systems Supervisor from time to time if required.
Contribution to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System is required.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and guidelines.
Experience/certification in auditing will be considered an advantage.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Management of Documentation Compliance Manager (DCM) system
- Provide Reports to site in relation to Quality Management System (QMS) Documentation System as required.
- Management of Documentation Archive for QMS documentation.
- Authoring/reviewing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) in relation to GWWO QMS
- Communicate with cross functional departments
- Communication with the manufacturing sites of Grifols in relation to QMS activities where appropriate
- Management and coordination of Internal audit system in GWWO
- Management and coordination of Change Control system in GWWO
- Management and coordination of CAPAs in GWWO
- Management of the Suppler Qualification/Performance assessment process
- Management of Supplier complaints
- Providing GMP trainings for personnel working in aseptic and non-aseptic environment
- Trending and reporting of GWWO Quality metrics
- Managing of Annual Product Reports
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Management of GMP introductory and annual refresher training for all GWWO employees
- Any other training in relation to Compliance, as required
- Provide support to corporate and health authorities' site audits and response to audits' findings
- Provide active support to ensure GWWO's audit readiness and compliance with regulations and Health Authorities' expectations
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft packages specifically word, excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills
- Good organizational and time Management skills
- Results orientated
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Quality Systems/Document Control role in pharma industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance, EU, and FDA GMP guidelines
- Previous experience in managing/coordinating Change Controls, CAPAs, deviations, supplier qualification, supplier complaints
- Degree in a science, pharmacy or related discipline.
- Previous experience and contribution in site's regulatory audits
- Experience/certification in auditing
- Experience in working in aseptic area and understanding of Annex 1 requirements
- Experience of working in a team environment and participating in Project teams.
What Grifols offer:
It's a brilliant opportunity for someone with the right talents.
Grifols understands you want a challenging and rewarding career in a critical function such as Corporate Communications. We'll help you grow professionally.
Highly competitive salary
Group pension scheme - Contribution rates are 5% employer and 5% employee
Private Medical Insurance for the employee
Ongoing opportunities for career development in a rapidly expanding work environment
Succession planning and internal promotions
Wellness activities - Social activities eg. Golf, Padel, Summer Events
40 hours per week
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Quality Systems Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly