Our client Grifols are currently seeking a student to join the accounts team for a 9 month internship.
The Accounts intern will be responsible for post and maintenance of accounts payable related to the diverse areas of the company (Opex, R&D, assets, etc.). Maintenance and posting of accruals and prepayments. Intercompany and Treasury transactions.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Receive and process invoices related to the operatives' expenses of the company.
- Maintain the status of Non-PO invoices.
- Follow up and keep track of payments for the invoices previously posted.
- Answer emails received from vendors with payments queries about invoices and statements.
- Posting of accruals and prepayments in a monthly basis.
- Processing collection from customers.
- Revision and maintenance of customer factoring transactions.
- Processing bank transactions
- Receive and process bank documents.
- Reconcile finance accounts.
- Provide accounting support in the areas where it is required.
- Provide accounting support.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
- Assure that the activities carried out comply with SOX controls.
- Additional ad hoc duties.
What you will bring:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated individuals who can collaborate in teams and be a self-starter.
- Not afraid to ask questions and be curious, with willingness to learn.
- Computer skills, Office 365, especially Excel.
- Highly focused, with an analytical mindset to find solutions for problems
- Open mindset to work with people from different culture backgrounds
- Problem solving
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Business, International Business, Accounting & Finance, (another related field may be considered)
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Mentorship and guidance from industry experts.
- Networking opportunities within the organization.
Apply for Accounting Intern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly