Supply & Demand Intern
Our client Grifols are currently seeking a student to join the IBP team for a 9 month internship programme.
The intern will provide support to perform activities required by Supply and Demand Planning team, inside the Centre of Excellence, within the frame of the Integrated Business Planning process and will participate in the End-to-End transformational project.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Map-out current processes, and brainstorm ideas with the CoE Manager, to design improvements to them to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output through Lean principles.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist senior leaders in evaluating possible solutions to solve complex challenges.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement ideas, pitching them to relevant stakeholders to gain their buy-in.
- Collaborate with Commercial and Industrial areas to improve Supply Chain monitoring and End-to-End transparency (product introduction, demand forecast, inventory management, opportunities & vulnerabilities assessment, etc.).
- Participate in and support implementation of a singular Grifols global integrated business planning process to deliver seamless Supply Chain management solutions to the organization in terms of cost, time and service.
- Work in keeping up-to-date standard operating procedures and help in the governance of the current Supply Chain planning cycle. Benchmark "the way we do things" vs Supply Chain best practices.
- Help in developing user acceptance tests, and training materials for new users of a new planning software.
- Support the monthly Integrated Reconciliation (IR) and Management Business Reviews (MBR) processes and inputs.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to fine-tune current and new tools. Research what is out there (new trends, technologies, techniques, or practices) and how it can fit the company needs. Work with global counterparts to ensure the tools cover all the needs and create roadmaps, success criteria and review that result is delivered against the agreements. Play a key role in the adoption stage.
What you will bring:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated individuals who can collaborate in teams and be a self-starter.
- Not afraid to ask questions and be curious, with willingness to learn.
- Computer skills, Office 365, especially Excel.
- Highly focused, with an analytical mindset to find solutions for problems
- Open mindset to work with people from different culture backgrounds
- Problem solving
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Business, International Business, Operations Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Pharmaceutical field, (another related field may be considered)