Our client Grifols are seeking for a Trade & Logistics administrator to join their team.
This role involves working in the Foreign Trade and Logistics Operations Dept. which includes assistance in International Trade (import and export shipments), Transport coordination, Stock analysis, invoice approval related to shipments, customs.
What your resposibilties will be:
- Generate documentation related with international activities; invoices, packing list, etc.
- Support the legal formalities, compliancy and reporting related with international activities in/out Dublin; Intrastat, Tariff classification etc.
- Support in providing instructions to customs agents to customs clear shipments inbound/outbound.
- Transportation coordination with freight forwarders approved according with regulatory and business requirements, following the transport companies, routes and timelines validated.
- Support in stock monitoring, review and management forecasting shipment bookings with freight forwarders and coordinating with customer service to schedule and optimise shipments.
- Support in monitoring, review and transport requirements.
Who you are?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required.
- Candidates should have ideally 1 years' experience in International Trade, Logistics, and / or Customer Service or a Supply Chain role with the ability to communicate well across various departments and also externally with third parties.
- Coordinate internally with various departments to organise shipments and externally with transport companies for transport requirements. Prepare shipping paperwork; send pre-alert emails to customers etc.
- Good people skills.
- Have ability to source information and disseminate as required.
- Knowledge in the following areas is also desirable: Import/Export procedures for International trade e.g. have an understanding of Incoterms, product classification (Taric codes) etc.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible with working hours / shifts.
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Logistics Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly