Our client, Zimmer Biomet, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Galway is growing their production and packaging team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who value their employees and where you can learn and advance your skills in the pharmaceutical sector in a state of art manufacturing facility.
We have a number of positions available on night shifts.
In this role you will be responsible packaging all products, sterile and non-sterile, purchased or manufactured by our client according to the specifications and requirements.
What's on offer.
- Salary - €28k - €34k including shift allowance
- 21 days holidays
- Work for a global leader
- Further benefits available
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy.
- Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint.
- Report data on computerised system.
- Provide support to Warehouse.
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Sealing, packaging, and labelling product to specification.
- Following clean room procedures and maintaining a sterile environment.
- Reading and writing legibly and following written procedures and verbal instructions.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Working with precision measuring equipment including micrometers and calipers.
- Working in a clean room environment and following GMP and OCP requirements.
- 1 + year work experience in a clean room environment is an advantage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please apply for this role submitting an up to date CV.