ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity presents itself for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for driving growth within our Talent Solutions and Experis brands through new client acquisition.
Talent Solutions provides end-to-end, data-driven solutions for talent attraction, acquisition, development and upskilling, and retention at scale.
Experis provides IT and Tech talent solutions for organizations seeking greater flexibility and agility when securing specialist IT and Tech contractor expertise for interim requirements.
- Plan, identify, prospect, qualify and, in conjunction with the Sales Manager, close new enterprise business opportunities within our Talent Solutions brand, typically worth > €50k GP across a range of service lines with primary focus on Retained solutions and Perm Convenience solutions
- Generating new business leads through a range of techniques including proactive selling, utilising marketing content and collateral, client referrals, networking
- Having impactful, creative, and relevant conversations with prospective new clients
- Regular reporting on sales activity and pipeline to Sales Manager
- Keeping up to speed with the ever-evolving workforce management solutions arena, reviewing trends and best practice developments, whilst bringing all of this alive in conversations with prospective clients
- Playing an active and collaborative role with colleagues locally and in other countries in strategically targeting key clients and prospects which can include significant, global accounts
- Continually developing the business knowledge to effectively present and sell Talent Solutions integrated solutions using appropriate style and communication skills; applying knowledge, information and analytical insights to innovate strategic solutions for clients and business opportunities
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years' experience in new client business development & sales
- Selling workforce solutions, recruitment services may be an advantage
- Able to rapidly establish strong relationships and networks underpinned by the ability to clearly articulate complex situations in a consultative and open manner
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and engaging style
- A entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to drive your own success with a genuine, business development mindset
- Proven track record of sales success with quantifiable results through new client acquisition
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like:
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We offer a hybrid working environment depending on geographical location and preferences. We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.