A leading provider of lifting and equipment inspection services in the UK. My Client has been providing specialist testing, inspection, maintenance, certification, and training services for the lifting services industry for over 200 years.
"Our vision is to become one of the market leaders in our sector for both our clients and our employees".
Our highly skilled and qualified Inspection and Maintenance Engineers provide a reliable,
responsive and first-class service across the UK, ensuring lifting equipment is safe to use and your legal obligations are fully met.
Do you have an ability for solving problems individually as well as part of a team, are you a qualified Electrician with a recognised technical qualification and have industrial maintenance experience who is comfortable working at height?
Right now, we are looking for an Crane Engineer to join our team and if you are happy to always make safety your number one priority, then you're just the person we'd like to meet.
You will be required to conduct routine service inspections to overhead cranes and hoists and to understand LOLER and PUWER. You will be required to consult with your customers afterwards ensuring that next steps are recorded with prevention of breakdowns as your goal. You need to anticipate the problems before they occur. You will be involved in front line maintenance, attending to breakdowns, you will also be carrying out fault finding, retrofits, modernisation's and upgrades to the customer's cranes and hoists.
- NVQ3, HNC, HND or C&G electrical engineering qualification
- Relevant industry experience working with cranes and hoists.
- Full UK manual driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Proven technical knowledge of lifting equipment and lifting Machines.
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Ability to support your business unit/team to deliver our ESG Strategy - Decade to Deliver.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus, other Salary Extras/Discounts