Our client is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market.
We design, produce, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than
10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
Within their Warehouse based in Dublin, next to the airport, we are looking for a Warehouse Operator.
What you can expect from your role?
- Receiving, Picking and Packing, shipping, Returns and general warehouse duties
- Verification of both quality and quantity of inbound deliveries
- Ensuring Picks accuracy of 100% before departure of the shipments from the warehouse
- Accurate use of Warehouse management systems and ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform cycle counting to support 100% stock accuracy
- Highlight all incidents of deviations from the agreed processes
- Be aware of the importance of following "Good Distribution Practice"
- Positive engagement with both Quality and continuous improvement programs and identify opportunities for improvements
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience in an fast paced environment is essential
- Previous warehouse experience in a high compliant operation is essential
- Experience working with WMS system and RF Technology would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good Distribution Practice knowledge and awareness
- Keen Awareness of Quality processes and procedures
- Learning agility
- Customer Orientation
Note: All new employees in the Warehouse will undergo Pre-Employment Medical, 5 Year Background Check and Garda Vetting
What about us?
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package in line with your skills and experience.
Our culture is focused on transparency, empowerment, continuous learning and growth where our employees can demonstrate expertise and own projects.