Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We're looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today.
Wouldn't it be great if our working environment-and the tools we use-were designed with people's actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent-if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots.
The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history.
Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you'll join us on the journey.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
The International Accountant will be a key member of the GL accounting operations team and will be hands on supporting the company's global close process. This position will perform an array of different functions within the Accounting department where they will be involved in the day to day international accounting operations as well as supporting the international financial reporting and statutory audit process. You will manage the general ledger and transactions recorded in the statutory books in all international entities in accordance with company policies. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge to a high-tech company with operations in North America, Asia and Europe.
- Work closely on month end close process
- Prepare monthly journals as part of the global close
- Prepare and manage account reconciliations for the global close
- Review and analyze monthly activities for reasonableness
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary
- Support the preparation of the International Financial Statements and statutory audits for the international entities
- Identify and execute process improvement opportunities
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Proven accounting experience required. 4 years minimum.
- Qualified accountant or working towards accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Knowledge of GAAP and strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Experience in financial reporting and statutory audits
- Experience in Oracle Fusion an advantage
- Fluent in English
Note: This is a fully remote role (within Ireland) on a 12 month contract.
Please apply only if you are currently in Ireland and eligible to work full-time in Ireland
For further details and interest in discussing further, reach out to me here or at [email protected]