Location: Ballymount, Red Cow Business Park
Reporting To: CEO
Our Client an Irish system integrator with over 30 years' experience in the digital and AV sector are looking for a Finance Manager. The person will be expected to provide financial & strategic input into all key business decisions, review, assess and challenge business performance and identify profit improvement opportunities.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) that provides employees with the means to address and resolve the various issues or problems (both personal and work-related).
- Our unique Rewards Program, which provides financial rewards for specific tasks that may be set by the business.
- Social events throughout the calendar year.
- Working in a mature and rapidly growing company, that can provide a great succession and career path.
- Training and education fund to support your growth in the business.
- Up to 5 additional holidays per year based on length of service.
- Charity matching scheme to help you fund personal charitable goals you may have.
- Responsibility for all payroll functions.
- Manage cash flow and liquidity, optimising working capital and financial resources.
- Stay informed about industry trends, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance.
- Managing the AR & AP team to ensure targets are met in relation to cash collection and our accounts payable.
- Staff management to include KPI setting and quarterly reviews.
- Coaching and mentoring of junior members of Finance Team.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly management and statutory financial information. o Preparation of analysis and commentary of monthly variances versus budget
- Review Corporation tax, PAYE, Intrastat, Vies and VAT returns and adhere to strict filing deadlines.
- Assist with interim and year end audits, including preparation of year end audit files, liaising with audit team and preparation of interim and year end group reporting.
- Support the delivery of Financial Planning and Analysis, assisting with the provision of high-quality management information, and contributing to the forecasting and budgeting processes to the Leadership Team.
- Gain in depth understanding of all finance/business processes with a view to implementing efficiencies and improvements.
- Support the CEO & the Leadership Team, in managing the annual budgeting/forecasting process and reviewing performance against budgets/KPIs and targets.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
What the ideal Candidate must have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with at least 2 to 3 years' industry experience
- Demonstrated experience of coordinating and delivering highly accurate output in an environment of multiple deadlines.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in managing people within a finance discipline.
If you are a proactive and dedicated professional looking your next career move in Finance Management, please send your cv to [email protected] or call me on 01-6455210