Position: Warehouse Operative
Location: Dublin 15
Contract: Full time, permanent, Mon-Fri
Hourly rate: €15 -€16.50 p/h
Our client has a well-established reputation as a leading company with more than five decades of experience in the logistics and supply chain industry. They specialize in delivering solutions to organizations in the pharmaceutical, nutritional, and FMCG sectors.
* Accurately receive and put away loads
* Pick and dispatch loads efficiently
* Maintain GDP practices
* Support relabelling of packaged goods when required
* Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and balance checks
* Maintain warehouse equipment and hardware
* Other duties as required
* Warehouse operations experience
* Forklift licence
* Experience in using WMS desirable
* Ability to follow SOP's
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
This position offers a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV . We look forward to hearing from you!