Class 1 and 2 Drivers
Want to know more about working as a Calor Class 1 or Class 2 Driver via Manpower?
Picture this: cruising through the picturesque landscapes of the United Kingdom, feeling the rumble of your engine beneath you, and relishing the freedom of the open road. As a you'll embark on an adventure every single day, delivering an essential service to our customer’s and making a real difference in their energy supply.
Every delivery you make has an impact, to our customers who are often “off-grid” and really rely on us delivering to them time and time again. As a driver, you'll be the hero of the road, ensuring that you arrive safely and on time, making a difference in the communities we serve.
To hit the road with us, here's what you'll need:
- Must hold a current (CAT C) licence.
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate.
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Tanks/Packaged Goods.
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within Calor's LGV driver’s manual.
- You will need to always demonstrate a high level of safety awareness.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
Check out the FAQs below to get a better insight into where you’ll be working, what you’ll be doing and what you can expect in return.
Where are you based?
You’ll be working out of one of our local depots but driving around the local geographical area.
What does a Class 1 or 2 Driver do?
Join us in this busy, varied role and you’ll be the link between us and the customer, delivering a high quality service with every gas cylinder. You’ll ensure all customers receive their order in an effective, efficient, safe and professional way, in line with our business plans and standards.
What shifts are available?
Working hours vary and can include weekends and public holidays.
What are the benefits?
- 28 days' paid holiday (Pro Rata)
- Access to Manpower Rewards (including discounts on adventure days)
- MyPath upskilling programme.
I’m interested. What happens next?
To see our current vacancies, click here.