- Our jobs
- Some Background
- Why Apply
- Important Considerations Before Applying
- Your Conduct and Character
- Where are the Roles Based?
- Locations and Merit Lists
- Employer or Employee Panel?
- Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Recruitment Process
- Hear From Current Non-Legal Members
- Who to Contact for Support?
- Candidate Packs and Terms
Candidate Packs and Terms
Applications Have Now Closed
Thank you for your interest in the role of non-legal member of the Employment Tribunals.
Applications for these roles closed at 23:59 on the 14th of June 2019. No further applications can be accepted.
It is not anticipated that any further roles becoming available within the foreseeable future. If you would like to register your interest for future campaigns please email : [email protected]
Please note it is unlikely that we will be in touch before 2021.
Please ensure that you read and understand both the Candidate Information Pack and Memorandum of terms and conditions provided below before you apply for these roles, you will be asked to confirm that you have done so in your application form.