- Our jobs
- Register your interest
- About us
- Why apply?
- Key Information about the job
- More about the job itself
- What is it like to work here?
- Where are we recruiting?
- Are you eligible to apply?
- The recruitment process
- Disability and the Guaranteed Interview Scheme
- What's involved in the training?
- Candidate Information Pack
- Contact us
Key Information about the job
Staring at £18,593 and potentially rising to £20,252.
Contract Type & Grade
These are permanent positions at Administrative Officer Grade (AO).
- You must complete the application and online tests by 23:59 on the 12th December 2016;
- We expect interviews to take place in the first few weeks of January 2017;
- We will let you know if you have passed the interview in early February;
- Start dates will be between late April and June 2017.
The hours you will work (your working pattern) will vary. Please note:
- We are looking for full-time staff for 37 hours per week
- You will be required to work a five days out of seven contract meaning that your working pattern will include weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays;
- We operate between 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. Your working pattern will fall within these times;
- You will work a combination of daytime and evening shifts; this may include three late shifts per week as well as Saturdays and Sundays;
- The working patterns are subject to change in line with business needs; we will ask you to work a variety of shift patterns between the office opening hours detailed above, but we will not make any changes without giving you a suitable notice period. We would normally tell you two or more weeks in advance;
- You may be required to work bank holidays that fall within your working pattern.
Due to the current business position, we are NOT able to offer alternative working patterns (or part-time hours) at this time.
If you applied by the 12th of December then we expect that we will be able to let you know the outcome of the interviews in early February. The first training courses (start dates) are planned for late April; however you may not be able to start until May or June 2017.