- Our jobs
- Register your interest
- About us
- Why apply?
- Key Information about the job
- More about the job itself
- What is it like to work here?
- Where are we recruiting?
- Are you eligible to apply?
- The recruitment process
- Disability and the Guaranteed Interview Scheme
- What's involved in the training?
- Candidate Information Pack
- Contact us
What's involved in the training?
HMRC will provide you with extensive training and support so that you have an in depth knowledge of the services you will be providing and you can positively impact customer's experience.
We are committed to supporting everyone to develop their skills and knowledge at work providing a range of development opportunities including coaching, mentoring and projects. Training will include some online modules, classroom training and mentoring in the workplace.
Where will the training take place?
Typically your training will be held in the location you have applied for but may involve occasional travel. Expenses will be paid if you are required to travel or stay overnight at a different location.