- Our jobs
- Register your interest
- About us
- Why apply?
- Key Information about the job
- More about the job itself
- What is it like to work here?
- Where are we recruiting?
- Are you eligible to apply?
- The recruitment process
- Disability and the Guaranteed Interview Scheme
- What's involved in the training?
- Candidate Information Pack
- Contact us
Please do register your interest by clicking HERE if you would like us to email you next time we are recruiting for these roles.
Please also visit the CS Jobs page where all vacancies at HMRC are advertised.
HMRC work and the revenue it collects touches the lives of every single adult and business in the UK, we are the business that helps keep the UK working. This role gives you an opportunity to:
- Play a vital role ensuring excellent customer service;
- Help to ensure that money is available to fund the UK's public services;
- Serve the government and your country.
As well as your salary, we offer a substantial package of benefits which includes but is not limited to:
Annual leave and privilege holidays
- 22 days rising to 25 days in year two and 30 days after 10 years' service;
- In addition, eight public holiday days;
- Plus one privilege day.
We also offer:
- Competitive pension;
- Extensive talent, career and personal development;
- Strong focus on health and well-being.
We believe that everyone works better and enjoys their job more if they can achieve a good balance between work and life commitments. We offer a variety of options to help people achieve this balance.
Equality and diversity
We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations, regardless of race, colour, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, nationality, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected classification. Everyone in HMRC brings something different. So will you.
HMRC has diversity networks covering: age, carers, gender, disability, lesbian, gay and bisexual, transgender, religion / belief.
Membership, initiatives and schemes
Include but are not limited to: Trade unions, sports and fitness, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme, occupational health services, community volunteering programme, free eyesight testing, help with caring responsibilities such as childcare vouchers, special leave, generous paid maternity, paternity adoption and parental leave.