Key information about the role
- £29,358-£33,076 (National)
- £33,388-£37,620 (London Inc. Croydon and Stratford)
Working patterns will vary depending on the different business groups of HMRC. These could include:
- Normal office hours: normally Monday to Friday and at fixed times
- 5/7 Days: where you would work five out of seven days on a rota basis covering various working patterns between 08.00 am and 20.00pm. Both full and part time staff are normally expected to cover shift patterns including mid-week, late and weekend working
- Variable hours; this scheme may apply in posts where the work involves a significant amount of time away from the office.
HMRC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourages a diverse workforce offering flexible working arrangements wherever possible. Due to the current business position, part-time opportunities cannot be guaranteed and may be limited. Any requests will need to be considered alongside business requirements and you may not be able to specify fixed days off in any week.
You will be able to detail any requests in your application; however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet the request.
We expect to be able to offer shortlisted applicants an interview in late October; shortly after this the highest scoring applicants will be notified of an offer. Typically it can take a few weeks to complete pre-employment checks, however if you provide all of the required information quickly, this can be completed sooner.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Candidate Information Pack where we have detailed further information to support your application. This pack has been updated on the 19th of September.
If you cannot find the answer to your query in the Candidate Information Pack please email [email protected].