Why apply to become a Higher Officer Caseworker?
- This site is no longer operational.
- The site was set up in September 2016 to support a specific recruitment exercise.
- The site has not been updated and the information contained within is based upon the job advert in September 2016.
- Please refer to the who to contact page if you would like contact details for HMRC Recruitment.
HMRC work and the revenue it collects touches the lives of every single adult and business in the UK, from individuals to the largest multi-national corporations. HMRC is the business that helps keep the UK working.
This role gives you an opportunity to:
- Play a vital role ensuring that money is available to fund the UK’s public services;
- Serve the government and your country;
- To work with us at a range of levels within the organisation.
As well as your salary, we offer a substantial package of benefits which includes but is not limited to:
- Annual leave and privilege holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pension
- Work/life balance
- Extensive talent, career and personal development
- Strong focus on health and well-being.
- Our memberships, initiatives and schemes include Trade Unions, sports and fitness, cycle to work, employee assistance through to community volunteering programmes
- Help with caring responsibilities such as childcare vouchers, alternative working patterns and special leave
- Generous paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
Equality and diversity
We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations, regardless of race, colour, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, nationality, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected classification. Everyone in HMRC brings something different. So will you.