Welcome and Introduction
We are delighted that you are interested in joining our team. UKVI is undergoing a period of change and you could be working in a fast paced, vibrant and brand new Customer Resolution Centre.
Our Customer Resolution Team will deliver outstanding customer support to UKVI customers. To achieve your best and to position you to provide world class customer service, you would be supported by an experienced team and given extensive training.
This role gives you an opportunity to:
- Serve the government and provide a public service;
- Be in a position to positively affect some of the challenges facing our country today;
- This is a brand new and vibrant area and you will have the opportunity to shape how it works;
- You will be at the heart of a new way of delivering customer contact in UKVI.
What's included in this website?
You'll find lots of useful information, guidance and hints and tips in this site, including:
- Who we are and what we do;
- Key Information about the posts (jobs) we are recruiting for;
- Information and guidance on our recruitment process;
- Additional information regarding our processes, policies and procedures.
Please note: It is very important that you read all of the information in the Candidate Information Pack and our Supporting Information Pack (which contains our terms and conditions) before you complete your application. You will be asked to confirm that you have done so in your application.
There are currently no jobs.