Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible you must:
- Have the right to live and work in the UK. There must be no employment restriction or time limit on your permitted stay in the UK;
- Be able to provide all of the documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance including a full and valid Passport;
- You will need to undergo security clearance to include a Counter Terrorist Check which usually requires you to have been resident in the UK for at least three years.
- This job is a non-reserved post under the Civil Service Nationality Rules which means that it is open to UK, Commonwealth and European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and certain non EEA members (Switzerland and Turkey). For further details please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nationality-rules;
- You will be subject to UK immigration requirements and will need to demonstrate that you have the right to work in the UK for the number of hours required;
- In order to confirm your eligibility for this post, you will be asked to make declarations at the application stage and you will be required to provide evidence should you be invited to interview.