Key information about these jobs
Where would you work ?
The UKVI Customer Resolution Centre is based in The Capital Building, Liverpool, L3 9PP. You would be working at the heart of Liverpool's dynamic business community, near to the city's World Heritage waterfront. A fantastic work location with leading facilities which are easily accessible through great transport links and a short distance from a choice of 3 train stations.
These are permanent posts.
We are recruiting for Customer Service Agents at two different grades:
- Administrative Officer - (AO) £20,475 per annum
- Executive Officer - (EO) £23,330 - £26,831 per annum
We are also recruiting for Customer Service Team Leaders at Higher Executive Officer Grade (HEO) - £28,895 - £33,229 per annum.
As well as your salary, we offer a substantial package of benefits which includes but is not limited to:
- Annual leave and privilege holidays;
- Competitive pension;
- Extensive talent, career and personal development;
- Strong focus on health and well-being;
- Membership, initiatives and schemes such as cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme, occupational health services, generous paid maternity, paternity adoption and parental leave.
- If you are applying for a part time role, the above salary would be applied on a pro rata basis;
- Where a banding (from and to range) is provided, you will typically start at the base of the salary range;
- If you are applying for a shift that includes evening working there is an evening working allowance of 50%;
- There is no premium or shift allowance for shifts that include working a Saturday or Sunday;
- The total reward package is indicative only and subject to review. The salary and, if applicable, allowances payable in this role may vary from those advertised and will be confirmed upon a formal offer of employment being made. The salary payable will not be lower than the bottom of the advertised pay scale