Who to contact if you have any questions or need help
Should you have any queries or require any support with your application please email:
- We will do our best to respond to your email within 48 working hours (Monday to Friday and excluding bank holidays);
- Please ensure that you allow yourself sufficient time to contact us before the deadline for applications with any queries or for support in submitting your application and completing online tests. We are not able to accept late applications;
- If you contact us before the close date (23:59 on the 9th May), we will of course, provide support. If there is evidence of a genuine technical difficulty an extension will be considered. Please note: every aspect of your application holds time and date stamp and we hold full technical reports for all tests undertaken.
- ManpowerGroup Solutions support Home Office in some of our recruitment. To allow us to focus on our business, ManpowerGroup Solutions will manage your application on your behalf. This includes responding to your queries, and providing contact information through our website and application system and shortlisting your application.
- If shortlisted, you will be interviewed by Home Office staff, potentially supported by an independent assessor from ManpowerGroup.
- If you are successful, GRS will process your pre-employment checks and then your contract would be signed directly with the Home Office.