What you can do
Our people underpin everything we do. They're critical to our success, and there's a range of different opportunities on offer to join us.
You could join us in Processing Services, which sits within Customer Services & Operations - the largest directorate within the Company. Here we manage the annual student application cycle from assessment to payment.
Alternatively as a Finance Assessor, you'll be working as part of the team that determines students' entitlement to financial support. Your role will involve assessing applications, so that an accurate decision on their eligibility can be made. You could also be working to support applicants for Disabled Students’ Allowance or Grants for Dependants.
Most of our contracts are fixed-term (FTC) and these will offer opportunities for extension and progression into permanent roles within the company. Occasionally we also employ temporary staff to assist us during peak times.
In return we offer those on an FTC contract:
- Range of flexible working options including flexi-time
- Annual performance related payment for the top 25% performers
- Generous annual leave - 36 days holiday including 8 public holidays (pro-rata)
- Option to buy extra and/or sell annual leave
- Company sick pay and enhanced family friendly pay including maternity, adoption, paternity and shared parental leave
- Help travelling to work with our interest free travel ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- A generous company pension scheme and free life assurance equivalent of 4 x basic salary
- Great internal opportunities for career progression with an Investors in People organisation
- Ability to apply for funding to undertake further education courses.