Manpower and Unilever
Manpower have worked in an approved partnership with Unilever since 2003 and we employ over 700 people across the UK at Unilever sites, in interim roles, for both blue and white-collar positions across the majority of sectors.
From Warehouse to Supply Chain, Marketing to Directors, Finance to HR, the interim workforce is a vital asset to the business, bringing innovation, flexibility and response to change quickly and effectively via our talented contingent workforce.
Unilever are one of the world's largest FMCG companies. An ambitious organisation and home to over 400 purposeful and global FMCG brands in beauty & wellbeing, personal care, home care, nutrition & ice cream. With 14 brands in the top 50 most chosen FMCG brands globally!
Unilever’s products are used by more than 3.4 billion people every day in over 190 countries.
- 190 Countries where our brands are available.
- 3.4 billion people use our products every day.
- €60.1 billion turnover in 2022 with 59% in emerging markets.
Great purposeful brands
- 400+ brands that are household names.
- 14 brands had a turnover of more than €1 billion in 2022.
- 14 brands in the top 50 most chosen FMCG brands globally are Unilever’s.
We are Unilever UK and Ireland
- 90+ years operating in the UK and Ireland.
- Over 80 brands in our market.
- In 98% of UK households.
- Over 6,000 employees in our factories and offices.
There are currently no jobs.