Established in 1994 Proservia, a ManpowerGroup brand since 2011, is a key player in the IT services market.
Specialising in infrastructure management and end user support, Proservia offers a full range of services including architecture, transformation, outsourcing and IT support.
ARCHITECTURE & TRANSFORMATION
Designing robust, agile and resilient IT infrastructures
The role of the IT Department is rapidly changing and becoming increasingly more competitive. You need to be able to react quickly, to innovate, and to meet the new requirements of your users. Our job is to help you design the infrastructure and provide the services to meet these new challenges.
We partner with a diverse range of organisations which allows us to provide you industrialised solutions,tailored to your business and strategic issues.
- Expert engineers, certified by leading software and hardware manufacturers in the market
- Solutions and technologies based on your current and future needs.
Ensuring high availability of your IT system and user satisfaction 24/7/365
When faced with issues related to the functioning of a production environment, outsourcing has become the solution for many CIOs.
The challenges for supporting production include 24/7/365 business continuity, expertise on specific technologies, absorption of peak loads, cost optimization, etc,while the constraints related to user support can include extending time slots, work services and environments which evolve & become more complex, a context more and more international, growing demands of users.
Outsourcing allows you to benefit from the skills and flexibility that you might not necessarily have internally to achieve your business goals such as:
- Managing your everyday IT system and its transformation;
- Providing effective support at any time to your users, whoever they are, wherever they are
- Industrialising processes to optimize unit costs and align your service levels to your business challenges
- Identifying progress plans for a lasting contribution in order to improve the quality
- Repositioning your teams on projects with high-added value for your business
In response to these challenges, we offer modular and mature offerings either on-site or from our Services Centres, in order to outsource all or part of the activity of your IT Department in accordance with your cost,performance and responsiveness requirements.
- A customised team managed on-site and/or remotely from our Services Centres, by trained, experienced and independent workers who are focused on your need for a successful outsourcing solution.
- Outsourcing conducted in a workmanlike manner (transition, operation and reversibility phase) and aligned with the best practices (ITIL, e-SCM) for delivery to meet your needs and those of your users
- Services supervised by a Quality Service Plan and a Services Convention for a clearly identified scope
- A tight control of delivery (reporting, committees, audit, satisfaction survey) to meet our service level commitments and bring you the expected visibility on our performance